OpenSSH 3.6.1p1 on NCR - configuration changes?

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Wed Apr 23 00:01:35 EST 2003

Jay Libove wrote:
> I'm just following up on my reports a couple of weeks back about getting
> OpenSSH 3.6.1p1 to compile and run on MCR MP-RAS.
>
> Did any changes get submitted to the configuration scripts to make them
> aware of MP-RAS' peculiarities?

I don't think so.

> Here are the two diffs that I'm using, which probably are not the "right"
> way to do it.

To make it fit in better can take a note of what "configure" reports
as the system type, eg, for linux it's:

then add something like the following to configure.ac
*-*-mpras*)
	AC_DEFINE(STREAMS_PUSH_ACQUIRES_CTTY)
	CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED=1"
        ;;

All that's left is to run autoreconf to rebuild configure then re-run
configure and make.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the