novelty virtual interactive sport game inquiry

ALYAKOUBI CORP. alyakoubi at mailcenter.com.cn
Fri Apr 25 00:47:50 EST 2003

Dear Sir,
Our factory is dedicated to Games Business Since it has being established. We are Chinese manufacturer based in Shenzhen, Guangdong province. We just released some novelty interactive TV sport game, which was well sold in recent CeBit Fair. We welcome your inquiry and OEM orders.
Best regards!
Susan Song, Overseas Dept.
ALYAKOUBI ELECTRONICS & TECHNOLOGY FACTORY(CHINA)
4/F, B Block, TsingHua University Institute,Hi-tech Industrial Park, Shenzhen,518057, China
Website: www.isav.com.cn
Tel:0086-755-83526077/83526142/26719852