'cancel-tcpip-forward' is not supported.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Aug 9 16:00:25 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 19:22, Markus Friedl wrote:
> our client does not support it, so our server does not,
> but you can send patches.

I have almost no clue what I'm talking about here, but would the SOCKS
support benefit from this?  Ie, after the connection from the socks
client is closed, we don't need to keep the server-side state for that
connection any more, as it is likely it will never be re-used (SOCKS
client having gone on to other things).

Andrew Bartlett

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet at samba.org