GSSAPI patch sync from OpenBSD to Portable

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sat Aug 23 00:52:20 EST 2003

Hi All.
	Markus has commited the long-awaited GSSAPI patch to OpenBSD's ssh.

	There are patches.  The first [1] is a straightforward port of the
OpenBSD code to Portable.

	The second [2] contains the parts I've stolen from Simon Wilkinson's
portable GSSAPI patch in an attempt to make it build.  It is incomplete
and doesn't currently work.

	The PAM support is not there and gss-serv-krb5.c is broken somehow
("macro "krb5_cc_gen_new" passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2").  I know
approximately zero Kerberos and I'm hoping someone who knows what they're
doing can help sort this out.  Any takers?

	One other thing: shouldn't Simon now be listed as a copyright holder in
OpenSSH's LICENCE?

		-Daz.

[1] http://www.zip.com.au/~dtucker/openssh/openssh-gssapi.patch
[2] http://www.zip.com.au/~dtucker/openssh/openssh-gssapi-port.patch