GSSAPI patch sync from OpenBSD to Portable

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Aug 23 07:39:22 EST 2003

Outside of ensure the #else clause gets formated right (It is off
by a tab).  Which is no biggy. I don't see anything to complain about.
Damien will have to look a bit closer at the PAM stuff, but it looks
reasonable.

+#ifdef HEIMDAL
        if ((problem = krb5_cc_gen_new(krb_context, &krb5_fcc_ops,
&ccache))) {
                logit("krb5_cc_gen_new(): %.100s",
                    krb5_get_err_text(krb_context, problem));
                return;
        }
+#else
+{
+       int tmpfd;
+       char ccname[40];
+
+       snprintf(ccname, sizeof(ccname),

- Ben