Open SSH question

STrujillo at BudgetTruck.com STrujillo at BudgetTruck.com
Tue Aug 26 01:53:22 EST 2003

Hello, I had a few questions about the Open SSH.

If we download a copy of this software to a business machine for internal
business usage only will we need to purchase licenses for each individual
that will be accessing this application.
How do you protect your downloads from viruses when they are downloaded to
keep my computer from                           getting infected?
Is Binary coding for compiling available for us to use?

I hope I explained this questions clear enough to answer. If not please
contact me and we can discuss my questions.

Thank you,
Sil Trujillo
Procurement
303-376-7007