Bad packet length error

Hari hari at isofttech.com
Tue Aug 26 13:32:49 EST 2003

Thanks Pete,
I just tried with WORDS_BIGENDIAN defined and it helped solve this issue.
Apparently this is what happened:
I am using a cross-compiler for building openssh and I could not run
configure on the cross-compiler environment. I have initially run the
configure on an x86 box and used the thus created config.h and Makefile for
building in the cross-compiler env. At some point when I moved to power-pc,
I failed to modify/obtain new config.h and Makefile.

How do we handle this for different platforms when using a cross-compiler ?
Right now, I am doing an #ifdef _<PLATFORM>_ in config.h

Thanks,
Hari