No interest in partial auth?

Erik Lotspeich erikvcl at silcom.com
Sun Aug 31 15:04:21 EST 2003

Carson,

If it would be helpful, I can pass along to you the version of your patch
that I have implemented.  I believe that your implementation is very
clean, however, partial authentication complicates matters, and it would
be good to get an opinion on what I have done.

Let me know if you are interested.

Erik.