I am writing "HOW-TO install and integrate ssh on Mac OS X" ... (Where can I publish it?)

Scott Burch scott.burch at camberwind.com
Thu Dec 4 04:26:05 EST 2003

Robert,

As a matter of practice never intermingle your contributed binaries/code
with system provided binaries. If you are installing binaries that
already exist in the OS then you should place them in their own distinct
directory tree (e.g. /opt/local, etc.). If you replace system binaries,
then future OS updates will indeed overwrite your changes.

-Scott

Scott Burch <scott.burch at camberwind.com>