failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at postoffice.telstra.net MAILER-DAEMON at postoffice.telstra.net
Sun Dec 21 18:32:49 EST 2003

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at postoffice.telstra.net.

<openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org>:
203.217.30.81 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 <openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org>: Sender address rejected: internal address
Giving up on 203.217.30.81.

From: "Gallery-a" <gialrea at rin.ru>
To: openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org
Subject: Belonog's Personel Exhbiition - GiAi nwes                                                                                                                 ...... --- ......  (0990419411)
Date: 18 Dec 2003 12:25:41 +0300

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We would like to introduce you the personal exhibition of artist Anatoly
Belonog.
Anatoly Belonog’s beautiful paintings will return you a feeling of quiet
happiness from the communication with the nature. The artist’s attempt was
to connect the internal world of a person with the world of nature.
You will be able to have a look on some of his paintings:
 http://www.gallery-a.ru/expo/index.php/belonog

Welcome to exhibition!

Gallery curator.

P.S.
Also available on our site
E-Cards:http://www.gallery-a.ru/ecards/compose.php , more than 200 stylish
E-Cards!
Wallpapers: http://www.gallery-a.ru/luxury.php

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with
our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message
with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field

 (0228008605)