MAX_ALLOW_USERS

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Feb 6 10:03:41 EST 2003

I think we need to discuss the usage of it before jumping the gun and
changing it.

WHY do do you have 256 AllowUser?   Is it a case where you would be better
off with 20 DenyUser lines?

I'd rather see the code (which I think would not be too much of a problem)
be dynamically allocated if it really needs to be upped, but I think we
are running into the case of abuse of a feature without understanding it.

- Ben