[SOLVED] Re: Putty won't work when priv-sep turned on on AIX systems

Mark Janssen maniac at maniac.nl
Thu Feb 13 22:19:18 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 01:40, Darren Tucker wrote:
> Mark Janssen wrote:
[problems with putty connecting to openssh on aix]

After a suggestion from Andrew Duggan this morning about possible
problems regarding old/broken versions of libz. I knew I wasn't using
the latest libz, so I looked into putty's settings and noticed that
Compression was indeed turned on. When this was turned off it magically
worked again.

I'll see if I can get a newer libz and turn compression back on, but for
now, my problems are solved. Thanks for the suggestions/hints

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT