Limit forwarding to specific ports

Stanislav Meduna stano at meduna.org
Tue Feb 18 00:11:58 EST 2003

Hello,

We are using the AllowUsers feature of sshd and would like to control
which users can ask for forwarding of which ports. E.g. when the
user is foo, allow him to tunnel connections to bar:5678 and baz:7654,
but no shell (or some dummy shell) and no other forwardings.

Is such feature planned for the future? Would you accept such patch
in the mainstream distribution?

I would appreciate Cc: to mail - I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks
--
                                                              Stano