OpenSSH 3.4p1 hostbased authentication

Sreedhar_Baddigam sridharb at satyam.com
Fri Feb 28 01:59:49 EST 2003

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the information. I have gone through few posts in the archive as
per your suggestion. I understand from them that populating ssh_known_hosts
file with public key of client pcs comes under RhostsRSAAuthentication. We
are looking to have openssh remote authentication work just with rhosts or
shosts entries. Is it not possible to do that for any reason?

Please correct me if I understood the concept of openssh communication
wrong.

best regards,
Sreedhar.

is appreciated.