ssh 3.1p1 problems on SX-6...

Manish Kumar Srivastava, Noida mks at noida.hcltech.com
Tue Jan 7 23:44:40 EST 2003

In continuation to my previous mail, I am attaching the
debug outputs of trying to connect an SX machine using ssh.

We experienced "Bad packet length" problem in this case with
openssh-3.1p1 and openssl-0.9.6b. packet.c was recompiled with
PACKET_DEBUG defined and during execution debug level was 3.

Regards

Manish