Trivial patch: update README about AIX port status

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Jan 9 07:50:12 EST 2003

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 08:27:23PM +1100, Darren Tucker wrote:
> Hi All.
> 	As of now, openssh on AIX passes all regressions tests (and, yes, I
> just checked!), works with privsep, bugzilla has zero open AIX-specific
> bugs and IBM ship it essentially unmodified as a supported product.

Could you elaborate on the last part?  Is it included in recent AIX
releases, or is a separate package?  How to get the "official" product?

(I'm currently rolling my own packages for our AIX machines, but using
official versions would reduce my work load, which is always welcome :) )

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de