Cipher Text per Packet

dubu0874 at uidaho.edu dubu0874 at uidaho.edu
Fri Jan 10 19:11:11 EST 2003

I am trying to do some analysis and modification on the cipher text in per packet increments.  Having a bit of trouble getting the cipher text per packet.  I believe I am getting the correct sent cipher text (from inside packet_send2 - compared it to a packet capture to be sure) but not certain about getting the recieving stream of cipher text.  I have, of coarse, determined that packet_read_poll2 is where I need to look.  The problem lies in that packets seem to be continiously coming in and being constructed (of coarse) and from what I can tell they are actively being decrypted?  Am I missing something or is it with the current architecture one is unable to get at an entire packets worth of cipher text from the incoming stream?

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I hope I don't get too many RTFM's... but if I do, then could someone please reference me to a good manual :-)

Thomas DuBuisson