SX-6 port of openssh, configure problems

Wendy Palm wendyp at cray.com
Sat Jan 11 09:43:39 EST 2003

yes,  openbsd-compat/base64.c uses #if !defined(HAVE_B64_NTOP) && !defined(HAVE___B64_NTOP)
to define both b64_ntop() and b64_pton() functions.

i'll write up the patches to check for both functions.

hmm, should we use a native function if it exists, whether or not the other does?
(i.e. in this case, should we use native b64_ntop()?)

--
wendy palm
Cray OS Sustaining Engineering, Cray Inc.