Use of OpenSSH name?

Vince Brimhall VBrimhall at novell.com
Wed Jan 15 08:46:48 EST 2003

I recently completed porting OpenSSH 3.5p1 for inclusion in the next
major release of NetWare.  When refering to the OpenSSH product in
documentation and during installation, Novell would like to use the name
"OpenSSH on NetWare".

I could not find any reference on www.openssh.com concerning the use of
the OpenSSH name when included with base OS installations.  I am looking
to see if there are any restrictions when using the OpenSSH name and if
so where I can find a description of those limitations.

Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Vince Brimhall
Novell, Inc.
1800 Novell Place
Provo, UT 84606