OpenSSH Portable Tinderbox available to test.

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun Jan 19 11:51:24 EST 2003

Hi All.
	After one false start, I now have a Tinderbox up and running for the
OpenSSH portable tree.  For those not familiar with it, Tinderbox is a
tool for automatically displaying the status of builds and tests.  At
the moment, I do 1 update and 4 builds hourly.

	It's not fully functional yet but the basics work.  It can be found at
http://dodgynet.dyndns.org/tinderbox/OpenSSH_Portable/ (I recommend
starting with the "status" view).  Please give it a try.

	If anyone is interested in running the tests on their own platform,
please let me know.  The machine will need to be able to "cvs update"
and send email.

	For more info on Tinderbox, see http://mozilla.org/tinderbox.html.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)