ibutton

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Jan 29 11:26:57 EST 2003

I think you'd be better off using a card reading system where your private
key never leaves the card.

I think that ibutton is overkill compared to throwing putty and your
private key on a USB key.  And ibutton definitely looks just as unsecure
as doing so.  USB 32meg keys are dirty cheap and fit nicely on keyrings.

- Ben