Kerberos Support in OpenSSH

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 2 03:03:14 EST 2003

I would like to add to the request for looking at the GSSAPI patch in
the future. I have a couple of questions to get this going:

Who should review/audit the code? If I were to say I have reviewed and
audit'd it.. it would mean jack.. I have no standing and havent done
much other than try to answer questions off-line every now and then.

Thanks for the clarification on what the breakdown should be. It wasnt
clear in Theo's previous message nor when I read through 2 years of the
lists archives before asking/answering questions here.