Kerberos Support in OpenSSH

Wendy Palm wendyp at cray.com
Wed Jul 2 04:14:25 EST 2003

just to add to the chorus-

i have several sites very interested in this.  we're currently implementing
simon's patches and would be extremely happy if it became more officially
integrated.

i guarantee we'll be able to test it out on the crays at least.

thanks for your consideration.

Stephen Frost wrote:

> * Stephen Smoogen (smoogen at lanl.gov) wrote:
>
>>I would like to add to the request for looking at the GSSAPI patch in
>>the future. I have a couple of questions to get this going:
>>
>>Who should review/audit the code? If I were to say I have reviewed and
>>audit'd it.. it would mean jack.. I have no standing and havent done
>>much other than try to answer questions off-line every now and then.
>>

> Just putting my 2 cents in- If you audit the code and do a good job then
> you'll probably produce some amount of output in the form of patches to
> fix potential problems and the like.  The quality of these and possibly
> the quantity will affect what people think of your overall review/audit.
> It would probably make it easier for someone else to come through and
> review/audit if at least some of the problems have already been fixed.
>
> If you don't find any problems then your claim would probably mean less
> but there's not really much help for it I'm afraid.
>
> 	Stephen

wendy palm
Cray Open Software Development, Cray Inc.
wendyp at cray.com, 651-605-9154