Kerberos Support in OpenSSH

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 2 05:16:20 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 13:01, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Joel N. Weber II wrote:

> Is the question only about the security of Stephen's patch?

s/Stephen/Simon/

My comment on saying I had audited was meant to show that I didnt think
if I HAD audited it would be 'valuable' for the openSSH core developers
since I have zero standing in that community. [Nor would I trust my own
auditing too much.]

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645 (note new #)