new...no more mosquito bites with this

Kenneth Crow x1iz6iegh4d at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 06:11:31 EST 2003

Say GoodBye to MOSQUITO/BLACK FLY Bites Forever!

The newest technology is a device that gives off a sound that only bugs
can hear. Guess What? They hate it! This handy device works up to 25
feet so the bugs will stay clear of you and your family.

The Mosquito Repeller does the follwoing:

* Keeps harmful flies away up to 25 feet
* Protects you and your loved ones in the process
* Protects against viruses carried by flies such as WEST NILE
* Great for Outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, fisherman, & everyday people!

This is a must have. We all encounter flies and they are a problem. We
GUARANTEE it will work or your money back. Simple as that.

Special Internet offer of ONLY $29.95 !

http://www.2bdjuv.com/cart/customer/product.php?productid=16161&cl=2&partner=affil21

* As seen on the Discovery Channel, ABC News, & NBC's Dateline

To be removed click below:
http://www.2bdjuv.com/1/

fu yf ctiox
tf em e xfuzaonhbwfscwb   fbzrt vmlx