SSH for communicating between different versions of Oracle Forms

Kishore Babu T KishoreBT at mascotsystems.com
Fri Jul 25 16:55:31 EST 2003

Hi  ,

We are doing the  Migration  project ( Migrating application Existing in
Oracle Forms version. 3.0 to Oracle Forms Version 6.0(Character mode)). As
the customer requirement is " To communicate the forms which are migrated to
Forms 6.0 with the Existing Application (Forms 3.0)".
We have got the information from our client that it's possible to do the
same (Each application residing on different machines) by using SSH (Secure
Shell) Protocol.

So we want the information  and your  guidance, about using SSH to
communicate between forms 3.0 and Forms 6.0.

Have a nice day.

Thanks & Regards,
Kishore Babu T.
Mascot Systems Limited.
#1 Main Road, Jakkasandra,
Koramangala Extension,
Bangalore - 560034
Ph: +91-80-5521701   (Office)  Ext: 3503
      +91-80-31839118 (Home)