Regression tests (again)

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Thu Jun 5 01:21:35 EST 2003

I'm worried about the removals of $OBJ in different places, but the
keeping of them in others.

You changed the main ssh_config file with this patch.. so watch that.

FYI I addedd a bunch of stuff to sftp*.sh testing recently that will
need to be pulled in.

Can you review your patch for authorized_key usage?  It seems to be
scattered on how the changes happen.

Also any reason why you stripped out $OBJ in some places and not others?

You pulled out agent-ptrace from the test list, and modified the test.
You plan on re-adding it?

I think other than that.. I think we should get the portable regression
tests up to par.

- Ben