New regression test: connect after reconfigure

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sat Jun 7 20:27:43 EST 2003

Hi.
	I made a regression test to catch the crash-on-sighup error that 3.6.1p2
had on a couple of platforms where it would not restart correctly.  It's
almost entirely code stolen from other tests.

	I verified it works by breaking saved_argv (the actual problem was not
consistent on most platforms).

	I'd like it to suggest it be included in both the OpenBSD and -portable
test suites.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.