ssh does not work

Pang, Jason YL jason.yl.pang at intel.com
Tue Jun 17 14:22:56 EST 2003

Dear all,

I got "permission denied" msg when I try to connect via SSH. The password
that I used was correct as I can establish the connection via telnet using
the same password. Any idea why this can happen??

root at kfiisdc:/sandbox/jason ssh kfiisdev

Use of this system by unauthorized persons or in an unauthorized manner is
strictly prohibited. Unauthorized access can and will be prosecuted to the
fullest extent possible. If you log in using a shared account, you must sign
in with a personal user id that is assigned only to you.

Violation will result in appropriate disciplinary action, which may include
termination.

root at kfiisdev's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
root at kfiisdev's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
root at kfiisdev's password:
Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).