Build error on HP-UX

Tom Orban TORBAN at do.usbr.gov
Fri Jun 20 03:49:17 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to compile openssh-3.6.1 P2 on an HP box running HP-UX
11.00.  After running configure, the first file it tries to compile is
openbsd-compat/bsd-arc4random.c.   It appears to give an error from one
of its include files:

cc: "../openbsd-compat/bsd-misc.h", line 72: error 1711: Inconsistent
parameter list declaration for "utimes".

I'm not doing anything funky in configure, so I can't believe I'm the
first person to see this on HP-UX.  Is there a patch/workaround
available for this?

Thanks.

-Tom