Build error on HP-UX

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri Jun 20 05:38:03 EST 2003

How does HP/UX define utimes?

This is how most OSes define it:

      int utimes(char *filename, struct timeval *tvp);

Outside the fact we skip variable names in the definition we do:

bsd-misc.c:int utimes(char *filename, struct timeval *tvp)
bsd-misc.h:int utimes(char *, struct timeval *);

Try in the bsd-misc.h changing it to be exactly as it's defined in the
bsd-misc.c.  Maybe your compiler is picky.