Call for testing for 3.6

Wendy Palm wendyp at cray.com
Thu Mar 13 07:08:22 EST 2003

cray is broken also wrt nanosleep().

additionally, there's a stupid locality error that cray is having a problem with in scp.c.

a variable "limit" has been added at line 99.
this causes an incompatible declaration with cray's limit function defined in /usr/include/sys/resource.h
which is included in includes.h.

so, i either need to not include <sys/resource.h> in includes.h (which seems to be unnecessary anyway,
everything compiles without it) or change the name of the limit variable in scp.c.
personally, i'd prefer to rename the variable.  i might have missed something important in resource.h.

thanks much,
wendy

--
wendy palm
Cray OS Sustaining Engineering, Cray Inc.