nanosleep() replacement Take 2

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Mar 18 10:09:37 EST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 02:15:46PM -0800, Tim Rice wrote:
> After Darren noticed a couple of problems, I've made a few changes.
>
> I'd like to hear from Wendy if this works on cray.
>
> Thanks for all the input.

Tested on SCO OSR 3.0.  openssh-current (as of right now) with your
appended patch.  Configures, compiles, and "scp -l <number>" seems to
do things that correlate with the specified number (I assume it's
kbit/second and the progress bar is Kbyte/second).

-l is fairly unprecise, but this is likely due to a fairly slow machine,
select()/scheduler granularity, and other things eating CPU.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de