Call for testing for 3.6

David M. Williams d_wllms at lanl.gov
Thu Mar 20 12:05:45 EST 2003

I forgot to add a few caveats for OS X:

    1. See Bug #504 for OpenSSL header problem
    2. 10.2.[1.2.3] require edits to /usr/include/zconf.h.  remove
       reference to TARGET_OS_MAC.

BTW:  Library/header version mismatches will continue to be a problem
with OSX as the stated policy from Apple is, and I quote:

	Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. We have received
	feedback from engineering on your reported issue.

	Please know that we do not ship headers with Mac OS X Updates.

To quote Markus, "Thank you Steven Jobs, thank you"

Dave

--
David M. Williams, CISSP		Phone: 505-665-8062
Systems Engineer, CCN-2			Fax:   505-667-7428
Los Alamos National Laboratory		Email: d_wllms at lanl.gov