Bugzilla bugs: close ones waiting for feedback >3 months?

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun May 4 19:42:24 EST 2003

Hi All,
	I've been going through the bug queue and there's a number that have been
waiting for reporter feedback for a long time (in one case 7+ months).

	Would anyone consider it unduly harsh if I took an axe to the queue and
closed any bugs (ie the unconfirmed or WORKSFORME type) that have been
waiting for reporter feedback for more than, say, 3 months?  (Unless
there's a documented reason, like "I'll look at this when I get back from
my 6-month around-the-world vacation".)

	If the user can't get back to us in a quarter year, it can't too much of
a problem and the bug can always be re-opened.

		-Daz.
--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.