New Mirror

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Wed May 7 16:41:29 EST 2003

This isn't really a dev question, but its also not a 'user' question
either...

At USC, we've setup a large mirror. One of the many things we are
mirroring is openssh. I tried to contact miod at openbsd.org which I
believe I got from the website, but I got no response.

Anyway, the mirror is available through HTTP, FTP, and RSYNC:

http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/openssh/
ftp://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/openssh/
rsync://mirrors.usc.edu/openssh

USC has an excellent to the world - especially if you are on i2. We
mirror nightly.

We'd like to be listed on the OpenSSH.org's mirror list.

General info about the mirror can be found at http://mirrors.usc.edu/

Thanks,
Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759