Patch: set the local ip address ssh tunnels bind to for 3.6.1p2

Mark Curtis wecurm at wunit.net
Thu May 8 08:41:01 EST 2003

The following patch is just a cleaned up version from
http://research.vovoid.com/smbssh/ which also includes a nice
explanation of what the patch is trying to achieve.

Full credits should go to them for this pacth, I have simply got it
wokring on 3.6.1p2 and I am submitting it here to see if people believe
it should be included in the general distribution.

Cheers,
Mark.