small fix for scard-opensc.c

Nils Larsch larsch at trustcenter.de
Wed May 14 22:57:17 EST 2003

Hi,

I think there's a small bug in sc_private_decrypt
in scard-opensc.c (see attached patch). The 'flags'
parameter in the sc_pkcs15_decipher function call
should be set to SC_ALGORITHM_RSA_PAD_PKCS1 and
not to 0. If flags == 0 then sc_pkcs15_decipher uses
RSA raw as a default method which has (at least)
two drawbacks a) not all cards support RSA raw
and b) sc_pkcs15_decipher does not remove the
PKCS#1 padding (and therefore the v1 authentication
should fail (as far as I understand the code)).

Nils