AIX Problem

Agustin, Mario magustin at Corio.com
Thu May 15 06:52:34 EST 2003

Hello All,
I'm getting a peculiar error can you guys tell me what I need?
debug1: restore_uid
debug2: key not found
debug1: temporarily_use_uid: 210/1 (e=0)
debug1: trying public key file /home/applmgr/.ssh/authorized_keys2
debug3: secure_filename: checking '/home/applmgr/.ssh'
debug3: secure_filename: checking '/home/applmgr'
debug3: secure_filename: terminating check at '/home/applmgr'
debug1: matching key found: file /home/applmgr/.ssh/authorized_keys2, line 1
Found matching DSA key: 0b:3a:2a:ff:38:56:e6:26:d8:20:bc:10:a0:44:76:e5
debug1: restore_uid
debug1: ssh_dss_verify: signature correct
debug2: userauth_pubkey: authenticated 1 pkalg ssh-dss
debug2: pam_acct_mgmt() = 10
PAM rejected by account configuration[10]: Authentication failed
Failed publickey for applmgr from 66.77.35.36 port 51486 ssh2

Mario Agustin
Office: 602-643-4079
Cell: 602-206-5447
*************************
Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is
unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any
review,
disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted
to be
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not
the intended
recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender
and delete
the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.