OpenSSH and KerbV

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Fri May 16 11:00:07 EST 2003

Is something special required for KerbV auth to work? I've enabled:

KerberosAuthentication yes

on some test boxes and it doesn't work. I do a kinit, and then ssh
and it asks for a password. If you don't provide one, you don't get
in.

Also, the config file says that AFS (Andrew File System?) is required
for Kerb Ticket Fwding... I'm not quite clear on why this is, and
didn't find much in the docs... can anyone shed some light on this,
we'd love to have KerbV ticket forwarding.

And yes, we compiled OpenSSH with KerbV support.

Thanks,
Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759