OpenSSH and KerbV

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Fri May 16 15:58:12 EST 2003

Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> Hrm, really? I loose my tickets when I SSH from one host to the next.
> Is this also only an ssh1 thing?

I hate to reply to my own post... but it occurs to me its probably
required to have kerb authentication in order to have kerb ticket
forwarding. Given that, kerb authentication IS working just fine if I
use ssh1... (my kinit hadn't worked before and I didn't realize it).

HOWEVER, ticket forwarding still fails:

debug1: Kerberos v5 authentication accepted.
debug1: Kerberos v5 TGT forwarding failed: KDC can't fulfill requested
option

Unfortunately my kerberos-fu is weak, so, I'm not sure if its a kerb
thing or an ssh thing...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759