OpenSSH and KerbV

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sat May 17 00:45:25 EST 2003

WHen I have run into this problem in the past it has been a kerberos
server/client problem and not with the ssh. We had this happen on
machines that had older Cygnus versions of kerberos trying to get
tickets from a MIT Kerberos 1.2.x server. To clear it out we made sure
that the clients and servers were running the same code and then
confirmed that the /etc/krb5.keytab on the client was the correct one
from the server.