It's very interesting

layers at netcom.com layers at netcom.com
Wed Nov 19 03:54:59 EST 2003

Hello. Openssh. My name is John Vachevski. A few days ago in Internet  I found a new e-gold High Yield Investment Program.
I invested 200$, and now I get about 3.5% (7$) everyday.
They use automatic system, so I can request my money at any time, and right after Withdraw.
This is fantastic. If you do not belive in it then please visit http://www.Stockgold.net?ref=john_v .

Why do I tell you this? Because this is my business and I recieve 10% from the money you invest.
You also will be able to recieve % from your refferals (people who registered using your link),
this refferal link you will get right after registration.

http://www.Stockgold.net?ref=john_v

Sincerely, John Vachevski mailto:john_v at post.com