Testing of recent commits

Darren Cole dcole at keysoftsys.com
Sat Nov 22 10:17:44 EST 2003

Ben,

	Previously UseLogin was required to be set in the config if you wanted
all the security setting applied, I assume this is still reasonable.
Darren Tucker's suggested patch seems reasonable, though I didn't test
it either.  That would remove the need for some of the defines to be
exclusive.  There are some similar defines in auth, and for ease of
coding any changes in xcrypt probably should be reflected there as
well.

	I don't know when I'll get a chance to get 10.26 working completely
again.  Some other software porting is taking a priority, but as I get
a chance I'll working on fixing it.

Darren