Problem running SSH on IBM PPC440 processor, help appreciated

Chahine, Nagib N Nagib.N.Chahine at boeing.com
Tue Nov 25 07:50:29 EST 2003

I am not able to tell whether it is decripted correctly, however as you see from the messages, I know the connection is established correctly, one message is received and decoded correctly since the checksum matches, howver one message coming from the server with length 5 bytes gets handled incorrectly by the client which yields to a bad checksum.
Any ideas??

Nagib