OpenSSH on AmigaOS...

Diego Casorran dcr8520 at amiga.org
Thu Nov 27 07:00:46 EST 2003

  Hola Ben,

El miércoles (26-11-2003), decias:

> And you did:
>
> ./configure [..] --with-md5-passwords ?

ups... no.. to avoid reconfiguration I have edited by hand md5crypt.c and
openbsd-compat/xcrypt.c adding HAVE_MD5_PASSWORDS, and recompiled
sshd, but unfortunately still doenst work :(

Also, there seems to have other problem, since after the third pass intent the
daemon exit itself, so may the password  problem is due something else...(?)

btw, I have compiled everything with -Dfork=vfork, due fork() is broken on
AmigaOS v3.x ... but I think this is not the problem, (right?), as the others
tools seems to work just fine....

Kind Regards.

--
    Diego CR    -    http://Amiga.SourceForge.net