OpenSSH 3.7 testing (Re: 3.6p1 bug on SCO OpenServer)

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Mon Sep 15 05:16:51 EST 2003

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Ben Lindstrom wrote:

> > -OBJ ?= `pwd`
> > +# OBJ ?= `pwd`
> >

> Hmm.. This is required for building outside of the tree.  Tim or someone
> that does this will have to address this.  I don't normally.

There are other problems building outside the source tree.
Like "(cd regress && $(MAKE) clean)" doesn't work because there is no Makefile.

I'd like to see Makefile get generated from Makefile.in at configure time.

I'm pressed for time right now, so I can't get to it right away.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim at multitalents.net