Pending OpenSSH release, call for testing.

Marc Aurele La France tsi at ualberta.ca
Fri Aug 13 00:28:26 EST 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Darren Tucker wrote:

> 	OpenSSH is getting ready for a release soon, so we are asking for all
> interested parties to test a snapshot.

Because of PAM password authentication, I've been running since the 29th the
20040728 snapshot on a cluster now in pre-production testing.  I have no
problems to report other than my need to look further into bug #52.

Thanks.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Computing and Network Services  |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|  352 General Services Building   |  email:  tsi at ualberta.ca          |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |                                   |
|  T6G 2H1                         |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |