Problems compiling OpenSSH [no version info] on HP-UX 10.20 w as: (no subject)

Jiwen Liu jiwen at hawaii.edu
Thu Aug 19 02:45:01 EST 2004

Aloha Rip

Thanks for your quick response. I did compile OpenSSH stuffs by using GCC
2.95.2 first, the error is the same. Since there are no issues on other
platforms by using GCC 3.3.2, I tried to take a luck on HP-UX 10.20 by
using  GCC 3.3.2. Unfortunately, it is same, even at the same line

What I am guessing is that it could be from some system environment
variable setting, but I am not sure what they are.

I did read the web link about FAQ on coreuitls before raising a help, and
I thought it might be not helpful for this "configure" issue at this moment.

Now I am going to use bash instead of Bourne Shall to see if the
configuration scripts works.

Again, Mahalo

Jiwen