RE MY RESPONSE.

jenkinsdumber at netscape.net jenkinsdumber at netscape.net
Fri Aug 20 18:55:13 EST 2004

I am Jenkins Dunbar the former minister for land,mine and energy in Liberia.Due to the political problems in my country,i was forced to step down along side the former president(Charles Taylor).

I decided to seek for someone who is trustworthy that can help me claim and invest a certain amount of money.

During my tenure in the office,I was able to lay my hands on a huge amount of money with my influence and
position.

I deposited this money in a trunk box with a security
company in Europe through diplomatic means.But because of  the present political climate in my country,I appeal to you to keep this private.

I am seeking your assistance to stand as the
beneficiary to the deposited consignment.All necessary documents relating to this transaction will be forwarded to you in the process of actualizing this transaction.

Please let me remind you again that I will like to invest this funds in any business venture that will
be profitable,of course with your assistance.You will
be entitled to 20% of the total amount.Please signify your interest by replying through the same email
address jenkinsdunbar at netscape.net

Best Regards,
Jenkins Dunbar